Why am I receiving more than one bill for the same surgery?
There are a number of separate charges associated with your surgical procedure. You MAY receive charges from several companies.
- Premier Surgical Center – facility fee for your surgical procedure.
- Your surgeon’s office – his/her fee for performing your surgery.
- Anesthesiologist – his/her fee for anesthesia services for surgery.
- Radiology – services for x-ray, if required.
- Pathology – services for tissue specimens removed during surgery requiring further examination.
- Laboratory – services for laboratory tests run on specimens removed during surgery.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and CareCredit. You are welcome to visit the CareCredit website at: www.carecredit.com to pre-apply for their services before your date of surgery.
What is your credit and payment policy?
Unless arrangements are made in advance, full payment is due on the date of your surgery. Please call the billing department to discuss if needed.
We will submit insurance claims for you. We do collect your deductible and/or copay amounts on or before your date of surgery. You will receive prior notice from us regarding the amount to pay. Once we have the processing on the claim returned to us from your insurance provider, all prepaid overpayments that you had made will be refunded to you in the same method of the original payment within 14 days.